Been waking up with a tickly or sore throat? Got respiratory issues that just keep coming back? Not breathing as freely as you’d like?
Try a respiratory salve!
It’s a simple recipe for giving extra support to your respiratory system! Make it at home, apply when you like, and enjoy the free air!
2 oz/4 tablespoons of your choice of carrier oil
12 drops of Eucalyptus oil
6 drops Rosemary oil
6 drops Tea Tree oil
How to make and use your homemade respiratory salve:
- Combine your carrier oil and essential oils. Mix well.
- Place your solution in a small, sealable container (preferably a squeeze-type bottle for easy dispensing.
- When you wish to apply your solution, squeeze a small amount into your hand and massage over the skin of your throat, neck, and upper chest.
- Note that In the morning is a particularly good time to use this salve. Combine it with some deep-breathing exercises to open up your airways for the day!
- When not in use, store in a cool space away from children. Use within 6 months.
Want to learn more about taking care of your respiratory health?
Check out our blog posts: