First Aid with Essential Oils
- Apply to the affected area, bandage with gauze to keep clean.
- Re-apply oils when changing the bandage.
- Use any of the following oils topically with a carrier oil: Thyme, Lavender, Frankincense, Copaiba, Melaleuca, or Helichrysum.
- Use moleskin to protect blisters.
- Apply oils topically.
- Lavender is best followed by Melaleuca, Copaiba, or Frankincense.
- For minor first degree burns, submerse the area in cool water.
- Apply oils topically to affected area.
- Use any of the following oils: Lavender, Melaleuca, Roman Chamomile, or Peppermint. Use as diluted.
- Apply to the infected area of the skin.
- Fir, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Copaiba, Cinnamon diluted with carrier oil.
- To provide relief to a cut, scrape, or abrasion, apply topically to the affected area.
- Use Meleleuca, Copaiba, Lavender or Frankincense to support skin regeneration, and Helichrysum to help stop bleeding.
- Apply essential oils to behind the neck, on the temples, or place the oils in the patient’s hand to inhale.
- Joyful Blend, Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange, Respiratory Blend, Eucalyptus, Cardamom or Bergamot.
- Apply to temples or the back of the neck when the patient experiences heat stroke or heat exhaustion.
- Peppermint diluted with carrier oil, Spearmint or Lavender.
- Use 1 drop of any of the following oils topically; Oregano, Thyme, Melaleuca, Clove, Cinnamon, Protective Blend, Cleansing Blend diluted with carrier oil.
- Apply oils topically to bone bruise, fracture or break.
- Us the following oils: Wintergreen, Birch, Fir, Marjoram, all diluted with carrier oil.
- Apply topically to the bruised area.
- Use any of the following oils, diluted as necessary: Helychrysum, Geranium, Lavender, Soothing Blend, or Anti-Aging Blend.
- Apply to temples or the back of the neck when the patient experiences headaches or migraines.
- Use Tension Blend, Peppermint, Frankincense, Lavender, or Soothing Blend. Dilute as necessary.
- Apply topically to the affected area.
- Dilute as necessary, particularly if pores are open due to strenuous activity.
- Marjoram, Lemongrass, Frankincense, Birch, Blue Tansy. Dilute as necessary.